The Solid Waste Division offers small commercial offices or businesses a weekly collection service. This service is for cart pick up only and does not include yard waste/mulchable material, grass clippings, appliances, or bulk item pick up.
Solid Waste Observed Holidays:
Please remember that Solid Waste services will be delayed one day following these holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Commercial customers must purchase the 95 gallon wheeled garbage cart to be used at their business from the Solid Waste Division at a cost of $50.00 each. The purchased cart is the property of the commercial customer and it is their responsibility to maintain.
- No other carts, cans or containers may be used for commercial collection.
- Commercial customers are allowed up to three (3) carts total. If a commercial customer generates more than three (3) carts of waste per week they must make arrangements with a private provider for a dumpster service.
- The City does NOT offer dumpster service.
- Solid Waste will only pick up what is placed in your cart(s) for collection. Solid Waste crews will NOT collect waste placed outside of the carts. Propping the lid up is acceptable as long as the cart is not overflowing.
Commercial Services Cost:
- Weekly collection for one (1) cart is $23.00 per month.
- Weekly collection for two (2) carts is $28.00 per month.
- Weekly collection for three (3) carts is $33.00 per month.
- There will be a onetime $15.00 setup fee for each account.
- All carts must be purchased through the Solid Waste Division at a cost of $50.00 each.