5th Annual "Spring Fling" Charity Tourney: April 6 and 7, 2018
The date for our 5th Annual "Spring Fling" Tournament has been selected. Once again we will be raising funds to benefit Youth Villages of West Tennessee. a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. In the previous four years of the Tournament's existence, close to $15,000 has been raised for Youth Villages of West Tennessee!
Entry Fee: $40 per person, no refunds. Fee includes up to two events. Lunch provided on Saturday.
**For chances to win great prizes, purchase raffle tickets at the check-in table; winning numbers will be posted on Saturday at 1:00pm. All proceeds benefit Youth Villages.
Rules: All IFP / USAPA rules apply. Minimum age requirement is 18.
Deadline: All entries must be received by 6:00pm on Monday, March 26th.
Entries Received through March 12th
Events: Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles
- Skill Level**: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 & 5.0
- **Both age and skill level are considered when bracketing. Play format is determined based on number of entries. Brackets may be combined as needed based on participation by category.
- Any partner substitutions made after the tournament deadline must be approved by the Tournament Committee.
- Download and complete your entry form.
- Email your completed entry form to Paul Wright
- Await for a confirmation email that your completed form has been received.
- After receiving confirmation email, call (901) 385-6470 and make payment with your credit or debit card.
- Check-in at play location from 5:00-5:30pm
- Play begins at 6:00pm
Saturday, April 7Youth Villages was formed in 1986 with the merger of two residential campuses in Memphis and has since grown to a national organization bringing health and hope to more than 23,000 children, families, and young people annually across the United States.
- Check-in at play location from 8:00-8:30am
- Opening Ceremony at 8:30am
- Play begins at 9:00am
Youth Villages is a national leader in children’s mental and behavioral health. One of Youth Villages’ pioneer programs is known as YVLifeSet. Since 1999, YVLifeSet has helped provide support to vulnerable young people at the edge of adulthood with the support they need to realize their own amazing potential. This program gives former foster youth a good start on a successful adulthood.
You can visit the website at www.youthvillages.org to learn more about the services offered by Youth Villages.
- Come see what everyone is talking about on Thursday nights (7:00-9:00pm) and Saturday mornings (8:00-10:00am). All three courts are reserved for Open Play. This is a free program for BRC Members. Regular day pass rates for Non-Members ($10 for Bartlett Residents / $15 for Non-Residents)
- We now offer reservations for Pickleball on our center court Monday-Friday from 1-4pm during the school year (due to the volume of our summer programming we are unable to offer reservations during the summer months). Reservations can only be made by BRC Members. Contact the Front Desk if you'd like to reserve a court!
All Tournament proceeds will benefit:
We are grateful for all of our Tournament Sponsors:
(logos will be added as sponsors are identified)