A Healthier You … A Healthier Bartlett … A Healthier Tennessee
DID YOU KNOW…
- Tennessee consistently ranks among the 10 least healthiest states in the nation
- Our children now have a shorter life expectancy than their parents
- Tennessee spends an estimated $6 billion a year on treatment and cure of behavior-related diseases
The Governor’s Foundation for Health and Wellness, through its Healthier Tennessee initiative, is inviting Tennesseans to “start now” and take steps toward “a healthier you, a healthier Tennessee.” To date, 100 communities across the state have committed to becoming a Healthier Tennessee Community.
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN BARTLETT
You can make a difference in the quality of life in Bartlett and help make the City of Bartlett the 101st Healthier TN Community by joining the Healthier Bartlett initiative. Follow the links at the left to find out how….
Build a Healthier Bartlett workplace by joining Small Starts@ Work at healthierTN.com
- Employees are your greatest investment and their health and wellness are essential to our success.
- Visit healthierTN.com/workplace to join the Heathier Bartlett initiative and check out Healthier Tennessee’s free, online wellness toolkit – Small Starts @ work.
- If you already have a wellness program, you can still join the Healthier Bartlett initiative and explore Small Starts @ Work, help your workplace have higher morale, increased productivity, lower absenteeism and reduced health care costs.
Build a Healthier Bartlett congregation by joining Small Starts@ Worships at healthierTN.com
- Strengthen your congregation in body as well as in spirit.
- Visit healthierTN.com/worship to join the Healthier Bartlett initiative and check out Healthier Tennessee’s free, online wellness toolkit – Small Starts @ Worship.
- If you already have a wellness program, you can still join the Healthier Bartlett initiative and let Small Starts @ Worship provide additional resources to help you and your congregational family get healthier together.
Build a Healthier Bartlett community by joining the Healthier Bartlett Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month from 4:pm – 5:pm at the Bartlett Area Chamber of Commerce. You can also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HealthierBartlett and Twitter at www.twitter.com/@HealthyBartlett.
Find out more about the Healthier Tennessee Communities initiative and get access to free tools to help you move more, eat smarter and cut out tobacco by going to https://healthiertn.com/