- Tim Francavilla (Division I)
- Dan Brown (Division II)
- David Lakin
- Rhea Clift
- Division I Court: Wednesdays at 7 a.m.
- Division II Court: Mondays at 12 p.m.
Bartlett City CourtJurisdiction
3730 Appling Rd.
Bartlett, TN 38133
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Map to Bartlett City Court
From the City Charter: The jurisdiction of the city judge shall extend to the trial of all offenses in violation of the ordinances of the city and shall be concurrent with the court of General Sessions of Shelby County, Tennessee in all cases for violation of the criminal laws of the state.
The Municipal Judges, who are elected for terms of eight years, preside over Municipal (City) Court.
- No weapons are allowed in the Bartlett Justice Complex
- All persons, bags, and packages are subject to search
- Proper attire is required at all times to enter the court:
- No hats/caps may be worn
- No tank, halter or mid-riff tops, mini-skirts or shorts
- No bare feet or flip-flops
- No inappropriate or distasteful logos on clothing
- All shirts must be tucked inside pants
- Pants must be worn at the waist
- No standing or talking in the court room unless addressing the court or other court personnel
- Speak quietly in the lobby while court is in session
- All cell phones, pagers, radios or other electronic devices must be turned off. No texting is allowed inside the court room
- No drinking, eating or chewing gum is allowed in the court room
- If you are a person with a qualified disability and need assistance, please call the Local ADA Coordinator at 901-222-2341