The Tax Department collects City of Bartlett Business Gross Receipt Taxes and property taxes, auction payment, and processes Business Licenses, Beer Permits and other miscellaneous revenues.
- 2016 tax rate: $1.62 per $100 of the assessed value
- Click here for Bartlett Online Property Tax Lookup
- Real & Personal Property assessments made by Shelby County Assessor
- Questions regarding assessed value: 901-222-7001
Billing and Payment Schedule
- Taxes are due on December 1st and are payable through February 28th of the following year.
- Taxes are delinquent on March 1st
Payments & Collections
- Current City of Bartlett property taxes
- In person at address above
- By mail to address above
- Online payments accepted via link to the left
- Delinquent City of Bartlett property taxes: Shelby County Trustee
- Shelby County Taxes payment information
- A representative from the Shelby County Trustee's office will be at Bartlett City Hall on Wednesdays in October and November and on Wednesdays and Fridays from December through February: 8 a.m - 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
- Shelby County Payment Kiosk, year-round, accepts personal checks and credit cards during regular City Hall business hours.
- Bartlett Online Property Tax Lookup
- Shelby County Assessor of Property
- Shelby County Trustee
- Local and State Tax rates/info