The Bartlett Recreation Center has 2 full-court, multi-purpose basketball and volleyball courts. Courts will be available for use on a first-come, first serve basis during normal hours of operation with the exception of Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:45 am to 10:00 am while our Senior Fitness Class is meeting.
Current Month Gymnasium Calendar (PDF)
Gymnasium schedule is subject to change based on rentals and special events.
Here are a few of our recurring programs which use the gym:
- Open Play Full Court Pick-Up Basketball (South Court): Sundays 2:30 to 5:00 pm; Tuesdays & Thursdays 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
- Open Play Volleyball (North Court): Mondays & Wednesdays 8:00 to 10:00 pm
- Open Play Pickleball (North Court): 3 courts available on both Thursdays 7:00 to 9:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 to 10:00 am (regular day pass rates apply)
- Pickleball Court Reservations (North Court): 1 court is available for reservation Monday through Friday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Reservations may be made by Members only at the Front Desk up to 2-weeks in advance. **Reservations are not available while schools are out including the summer months and holidays during the school year.**
- Nightly Gym Games (North Court): Monday through Thursday, 5:00 to 7:00 pm. A member's only free event. This is a drop in program for children ages 6 to 11. Sign-in with the Gym Games Instructor in the Youth Room. Find additional information (PDF).