Dr. Candace Jones is available to provide all of your educational needs! For more information on her services you may contact her at (901) 265-3344 or visit the Expanded Educational Services website.
- Success Academy - August – May $200 per week
- A new alternative to public and home schooling. A back to the basics approach to education with an intensive focus on core subjects; no standardized testing; dual enrollment in partner colleges and trade schools; ACT preparation beginning in middle school; reading and math proficiency for kindergarteners; enhanced proficiency of students with IEPs; and much more. Success 100% guaranteed!
- Tutoring & Skills Enrichment–Year Round
- Report Card Period Tutoring
- 4 sessions available. The sessions are aligned with the school’s four report card periods. Individualized tutoring available for every grade and subject area.
- Summer Skills Enrichment – June 14 – July 12 - $250
- We create a four-week personalized tutoring program just for your child in the subject area of your choosing - Reading, Math, Writing or *ACT. We will introduce new skills while reinforcing old ones to ensure that your child does not fall behind during the summer months.
- Report Card Period Tutoring
- ACT/SAT Prep– Year-Round - $350
- Work with one of our experts to receive your desired score on test day.
- Home School Courses– August – May
- Our home school courses are offered at various times during the day. The classes consist of a maximum of eight students. Students receives twenty hours of intensive instruction and assessments each week. Choose one of our unique scheduling options which are sure to meet the needs of your family. All curricula and materials are provided by EES and are consistent with Tennessee State Department of Education's standards and requirements. All EES faculty are licensed professors and teachers.
- Personal Growth Courses– Year Round
- Take advantage of our personal growth and wellness courses for self enhancement or by court order. Available courses: Co-Parenting After Divorce, Parenting, Anger Management, Bounce Back from Trauma, Understanding Your Special Needs Child and more.
- Algebra Camp– July 12-23 - $350
- This two-week program is designed to develop comprehension and appreciation of algebraic terms, functions, and equations. We promote a simple hands-on approach to mastering Algebra. We utilize the Project-Based Learning approach, STEM projects and Evidenced Based Practices.
- Friday Nights at The SPOT– June – July - $10
- Friday nights from 7pm-10pm, clients will enjoy dancing, tropical drinks, concessions, XBOX games projected on the big screen, 1 on 1 and 3 on 3 BB challenges, card games, dominoes and much more in a fun, safe environment.
- Ages 11-14, 7-8:30pm and Ages 15 – 18, 8:30-10pm.
(Middle & High School)
An intensive 2-week program designed to develop an understanding and appreciation of algebraic terms, functions, and equations. We promote a simple hands-on approach to Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2.
June 7 – 17 | Monday – Thursday | 10am – 12pm | $350
SUMMER SKILLS ENRICHMENT
(K - 12)
We create a 4-week personalized program just for your child in the subject area of your choosing – math, reading, or writing. The purpose is to introduce new grade appropriate skills and reinforce others. This will ensure your child will not lose information over the summer months.
June 21 -July 22 | Tuesdays & Thursdays | 9am - 1pm | $350