Singleton Community Center
COVID UPDATE: Bartlett Parks & Recreation Department
Due to the most recent Mask Ordinance from the Shelby County Health Department face masks will be required at all times when visiting Singleton. For all of the last Health Directives and Mask Ordinances please visit the Shelby County Health Department's web page
Even as we begin to resume activities and re-open the closed amenities in our parks and facilities, social distancing, wearing a face covering while in public, and personal hygiene remains the most important aspect of keeping yourself and others safe. We strongly encourage all residents to assist in the safe use of our parks and facilities so that they can remain open!
Please continue to follow updates through this page and our Department’s other social media outlets for the latest information.
More class are beginning to start back up. Please reach out to your instructor to see when your class will meet next.
All greenways, parks, and walking paths remain open.
Please observe the following guidelines if you choose to visit one of our 29 parks:
- Continue to practice social distancing from others who are not from your household.
- Wear a cloth face covering that covers the nose and mouth where being in close proximity to others is anticipated and particularly where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. **Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age two, anyone who has trouble breathing, or anyone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Individuals should not participate in "social/recreational gathering" of more than fifty (50) people. Social gatherings include, but are not limited to, graduations, yard sales, and house parties.
CDC specifically cites that “there are additional concerns with outdoor areas that may be maintained less frequently, including playgrounds, or other facilities located within local, state or national parks.” Some of these concerns include:
• They are often crowded and could easily exceed recommended guidance for gatherings.
• Even though we try to disinfect our playground equipment daily we still highly encourage parents to bring hand sanitizer and disinfectants when coming to enjoy Singleton's playground.
ATTENTION YEARLY MEMBERS: Pricing will be going up effective January 1, 2021. Bartlett Residents yearly membership will be $40 and Non-Resident yearly membership will be $60. To check the status of your membership or to purchase a new one stop by or call the front office at (901) 385-5593.
For all Singleton questions or inquires email our Facility Manager, Kevin Rooney at email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT REGISTRATIONS ARE GOING ON NOW!