City Employee Benefits
The City of Bartlett offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees which includes medical, dental and life insurance. The premium cost is shared between the city and the employee.
All full-time employees are enrolled in a City of Bartlett Retirement Plan.
The following is a list of some of the benefits offered to employees:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- Retirement (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution Plan)
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plans (Nationwide or Chase/Kemper)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days (After probation period)
- Paid Sick Leave (After probation period)
- Longevity Bonus
- Social Security
- American Fidelity FSA, Cancer, Accident and Critical Illness
Personnel Policies and Administrative Procedures Guide
View the City of Bartlett's Personnel Policies and Administrative Procedures Guide (PDF).
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
When you get Emergency care you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. This document outlines your rights and protections against these bills.
View the Notice by clicking here: