- Employee Benefits
City Employee Benefits
The City of Bartlett offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees which includes medical, dental and life insurance. The premium cost is shared between the city and the employee.
All full-time employees are enrolled in a City of Bartlett Retirement Plan.
The following is a list of some of the benefits offered to employees:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- Retirement (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution Plan)
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Plans (Nationwide or Chase/Kemper)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days (After probation period)
- Paid Sick Leave (After probation period)
- Longevity Bonus
- Social Security
- American Fidelity FSA, Cancer, Accident and Critical Illness
Title VI Statement found here:
Personnel Policies and Administrative Procedures Guide
View the City of Bartlett's Personnel Policies and Administrative Procedures Guide (PDF).
Your Rights and Protections Against Surprise Medical Bills
When you get Emergency care you are protected from surprise billing or balance billing. This document outlines your rights and protections against these bills.
View the Notice by clicking here:
Transparency in Coverage - Machine Readable Files
The link here leads to machine-readable files that are required as part of the Transparency in Coverage Rule. These files include negotiated rates for in-network services as well as the allowed amount for out-of-network services that are incurred under the health plan. These files are formatted to allow computer systems to import, manipulate and analyze the data. These files are not consumer friendly. Additional tools are under development to allow for health plan members to have access to estimate costs for health care services.