The Board of Zoning Appeals shall adopt rules necessary to conduct of the Zoning Ordinance. Meetings shall be held at the call of the chairman and at such other times as the board may determine. All meetings shall be open to the public.
The Board of Zoning Appeals
- Consists of 5 members
- At least 1 member of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen
- At least 1 member of the Municipal Planning Commission
- At least 1 member of the Design Review Commission
- Appointed by the Mayor
- Approved by a majority of the membership of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen
- Each serves a term of 3 years
See the Zoning Ordinance, Article IX, and
Board of Zoning Appeals entries in the index of that document.
Board of Zoning Appeals Applications (PDF)