What permits are required in the City of Bartlett?
A permit is required for any alteration or repair to a building, any new building, fence, swimming pool, sign (new or face change), detached building, siding, decks, and special events. Separate permits are necessary for plumbing, electrical, mechanical & gas piping if these particular trades are being done. These subcontractor permits can only be obtained by licensed contractors of that trade. If you have any questions regarding permits, please contact our office at (901) 385-6425.
Code Construction

Show All Answers

1. Where can I submit a concern or request through the web-site?
2. How do I get involved in Neighborhood Watch?
3. What is the purpose of the Property Maintenance Code?
4. What permits are required in the City of Bartlett?
5. Where do I report a streetlight out in Bartlett?
6. How does Bartlett manage Residential Waste Collection?
7. How can I contact the Bartlett Area Chamber of Commerce?
8. Where do I sign up for CERT classes?
9. Where can I report information to Crime Stoppers?
10. How can I contact the Shelby County Assessor's Office?
11. When & Where are Bartlett City Meetings held?
12. How do I contact the Shelby County Election Commission?
13. Meet My Bartlett Elected Officials
14. How can I contact the Shelby County Health Department?
15. Can I renew my Driver's License on-line?
16. What is the Mid-South Clean Air Coalition?
17. Where can I check the Air Quality Forecast?
18. What materials are accepted at our Recycling Centers?
19. Are there any restrictions on Neighborhood Notification Signs?
20. Where is the Memphis & Shelby County Hazardous Waste Facility located?