COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SIGN REQUIREMENTS
• A permit is required for all Commercial Real Estate signs. The following is required to make a application for permit:
1. A site plan, showing placement of sign and distance from roadway.
2. A picture of the sign, with dimensions.
3. Name and phone number of responsible party.
4. PERMIT MUST BE RENEWED EVERY 6 MONTHS, AS LONG AS SIGN IS UP.
1. Only one sign per property, no matter the size.
2. Max. square footage of signage is 20 sq. feet; if sign is two sided, 10 ft. per side is max.
3. Max. height of sign is 5 ft., measured from ground to tallest point of sign.
4. No banners, pennants or decorative flags can be attached to the sign.
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE SIGN REQUIREMENTS
• No permit is required. The following is the restrictions on placement of the sign.
1. Only one sign per property.
2. Max. size per sign is 6 sq. ft.
3. No off premise signs allowed, such as directional or open house.
4. Signs must be placed on property, not in the easement/right of way.
Any illegal residential signs will be removed by Code Compliance.