How do I get a disabled placard?
You can get a disabled placard or a permanent handicap license plate at any of the Shelby County Clerk's Office locations. You will need to get an application and take it to your doctor and then return it to the Shelby County Clerk's Office.

Downtown at 150 Washington Avenue
(8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.)

1075 Mullins Station Road
(9:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.)

Millington City Hall, 7930 Nelson
(8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.)

Call 901-222-2300 or 901-222-6950 for more information.Shelby County Clerk Web Site

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get a marriage license?
2. Where do I get or renew my car tags?
3. Where do I get a driver's license?
4. How do I get a disabled placard?
5. Where do I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?
6. What school district is my child in?
7. Who do I call when my power goes out?